NSB Blue Battery
NSB Blue Battery Models
To place an order for NSB Blue Battery.
The NSB Blue Battery® recharges up to five times faster than standard AGM batteries, with PSOC compatibility for high cyclic performance - perfect for unstable grids or off grid applications such as hybrid gensets.
The new NSB Blue + Battery® NorthStar took the proven performance of Blue Star Technology® and modified the electrochemistry to deliver more power, high cycling and fast recharge. This makes the Blue + Battery ideal for unstable grid and off gird applications. The NSB Blue Battery™ offers recharge five times faster and can handle more than three times as many cycles than standard AGM’s, thanks to its PSOC compatibility
What is Partial State of Charge? (PSOC) Most standard batteries are not PSOC capable and require full recharge (103%) after each discharge to achieve long life. NSB Blue batteries are true PSOC compatible batteries. Performing a full recharge of a battery to 103% takes a great deal of time and is difficult to manage at site without damaging the batteries. A PSOC compatible battery is much easier and faster to recharge.
The NSB Blue Battery® is perfect for unstable grids or off grid applications such as hybrid gensets.
- Designed for unstable grids
- Advanced PSOC cyclic performance
- Fast recharge and charge acceptance
- High potential fuel savings when used with gensets
- Operating -40oC to +65oC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport: DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)