To place an order for Flatpack 2.
The Eltek Valere Flatpack2 line consists of versatile, scalable, and highly-configurable systems tailored to customer requirements. Use of established components, makes for optimal system design and cost-effective deployment.
The Flatpack2 (FP2) power core features an impressive array of distribution configurations and options. Its compact design and efficient use of space complement sites with limited floor and rack space, opening room for better airflow and additional equipment. Flatpack2 chassis are designed to mount in standard 19” or 23” telecommunications racks. Standard, fully-populated configurations accommodate four to sixteen Flatpack2 rectifiers, yielding total power output ranges of 8kW to 32kW.
- Breaker alarming
- Low-voltage disconnect (LVD) contactor options
- Horizontal load landings, vertical bulk battery landings
- Three distribution options for different power levels:
- Small 175A, 19” wide, 1U shelf with controller slot, LVD option, up to six breaker-protected output buses, and up to two bulk battery buses
- Three-bus, 600A, 19” wide, 4U high panel with 20 positions for plug-in circuit breakers or fuse holders, up to two LVD contactors, and rear bulk battery terminals
- Three-bus, 600A, 23” wide, 4U or 6U high panel with 24 positions for plug-in circuit breakers or fuse holders, emergency power-off (EPO) switch, up to two LVD contactors, and rear bulk battery terminals; an additional 23” distribution panel option doubles the number of cable landings 32kW.