The SS Plus Series Inverters are true on-line ferroresonant transformer-based designs intended for use in UPS systems or in stand-alone applications.
Static Inverter – 3-50 kVA – Single Phase
The SS Plus Series Inverters are true on-line ferroresonant transformer-based designs intended for use in UPS systems or in stand-alone applications. The inverter’s basic function is to convert DC power from a rectifier/charger or battery to an extremely accurate, regulated AC output for powering the critical AC load. Each inverter includes a static transfer switch and manual bypass switch.
- High reliability–exceeds 140,000 hrs. (16 yrs.) MTBF
- Industrial grade – built to operate in extreme environments, (VPI) vacuum impregnated magnetics with 200°C epoxy insulation
- Low audible noise
- High efficiency transistor bridge
- Long life LED indicators, front panel accessibility
- Harmonic filtering for Distributed Control Systems
- Unique crest factor circuitry provides full capacity for non-linear loads
- Optional remote status panel
- All components are front accessible-no side or back clearance required
- Integral system event recording for diagnostics (logs last 100 events)
- Lighted Mimic Panel Display
- Microprocessor based alarms
- RS232 Communications Interface accessible through door front